Week 2: Discussion Question – From Grassroots to Policy
Locked before Monday, March 8, 2021 4:00 PM PST.Subscribe
Points: 40 | Due Date: Week 2, Day 3 & 7 | CLO: 3 | Grade Category: Discussions
Select and describe the key characteristics of one vulnerable population from your practice or locale and discuss why this population is considered vulnerable. Include one or two health practices and beliefs of the chosen population that increases the vulnerability of the population. Describe how you, in an advanced nursing role, could be an advocate for this vulnerable population at the local, state or national level.
- Due: Thursday, 11:59 pm PT
- Length: A minimum of 250 words, not including references
- Citations: At least one high-level scholarly reference in APA from within the last 5 years
- Due: Monday, 11:59 pm PT
- Number: A Minimum of 2 to Peer Posts, at least one on a different day than the main post
- Length: A minimum of 150 words per post, not including references
- Citations: At least one high-level scholarly reference in APA per post from within the last 5 years if needed according to APA 7th ed.
Discussion: Respond to Posts in Your Own Thread