- Your next steps as IT manager developing a business plan for the new HWE Accessories website are creating a project plan and a risk matrix.
Use Microsoft® Excel® to create a project plan that includes:
- 10 to 15 tasks
- At least 3 subtasks for each task
- An explanation of the project plan and the reasoning behind it
- Based on the project plan you developed, create a risk matrix using Microsoft® Excel® for the new website that includes:
- Determination of impact and probability of occurrence
- An explanation of the risk matrix and the reasoning behind it from a management perspective
- Submit your project plan and risk matrix.