TOPIC: Collaborative Decision making: Empowering nurse leaders
Daily Journal format:
- All journal entries are 2 pages typed and double-spaced, reflective response which summarizes what you read and learned through reading articles.**Article attached**
- Font size = 12 Times New Roman
- Each entry is compliant with guideline questions.
- At least 1 Citation/s and reference list are compliant with APA 7th edition standards
- Date (corresponds with journal entry)
- What did I do? (Brief description of the activity)
- What did I learn? (Personal reflection)
- What were the positives and or negatives about the experience?
- What were the components that impacted your practice?
- Recommendations for future experiences or practice?
——–Reflections must demonstrate a high degree of critical thinking in applying, analyzing, and evaluating key course concepts and theories from readings, lectures, media, discussions activities, and/or assignments. Insightful and relevant connections are made through contextual explanations, inferences, and examples. Synthesizes current virtual experience into future implications.