There is a 300-word minimum requirement for your Initial Post for Discussion 4.1.
- Discuss the information in the “CDC.gov” article on depression.
- Why are the elderly at risk for depression?
- Elaborate on two of the risk factors and solutions from the “Depression in Older People” video.
- What are the treatment challenges in this population?
- Explain the study outcomes in the “Effects of Exercise on Cognitive Abilities..” video.
- Describe the age-related effects on cognitive functioning in terms of crystallized versus fluid intelligence.
Relate the age-related changes discussed in the “Aging & Cognition” video.
Aging, Place & Health: A Global Perspective-Read Chapters 6-7
Citation: Aging, Place & Health: A Global Perspective. (Wm. A. Satariano & Marlon Maus) Jones & Bartlett PublishersThe concepts of cognition and depression on aging.
Citation: www.cdc.govHow depression is different for older adults.
Citation: Aging, Place & Health: A Global Perspective. (Wm. A. Satariano & Marlon Maus) Jones & Bartlett Publishers