1. Discuss which strategic market assumptions and decisions led to Boo.com’s inevitable failure?
2. Compare and contrast the marketing strategy of Boo.com with successful online travel and leisure retailer lastminute.com. Suggest what made the difference between success and failure
3. Use the framework of SOSTAC to appraise the marketing strategy and tactics of Boo.com.
4. In many ways the vision of Boo’s founders was ‘ideas before their time’. Explain why.
5. Give examples of e-retail techniques adopted by boo.com that are now common place.
· Wordcount:1500 words
· Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Group of 2 people
· Text alignment: Justified.
· The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
· Expected structure: Table of contents, References & appendix.