In this assignment, you will interpret an SPSS output file from a multiple linear regression analysis. The file’s name is BUS-7106 Week 5 MLR Output File and it is located under Week 5’s Resources. Using this output, you will explain the findings in a narrative report. Your audience is intelligent, but an uninformed group. As in academic writing, please use this as your frame of reference.
Your write-up will contain the following sections Use the current APA style for headings and reporting statistics.
- Brief introduction. In this section, create a hypothetical business or research scenario using the three variables. Use engagement as the dependent variable. Use age and sex as the independent variables.
- Statement of research questions and set of hypotheses.
- Description of variables and levels of measure.
- Discussion of the findings.
- Discussion of what the results mean in management practice.
- Brief conclusion.
Length: 4-6 pages
References: At least 3 scholarly resources