Produce and publish a TEN paragraph project (a paragraph = 5-7 sentences) as a STAND-ALONE post (with a sexy title)
Thesis statement The Holocaust was a tragic incident in the history of human being that taught us very significant lessons such as the danger of silence, the importance of standing up against evils, and the power of evil. This tragic event taught us several key lessons that are important today in the life of human beings and will continue to be passed on from generation to generations.
Attached Second draft
- Have a specific THESIS statement, grounded in TIME and PLACE, in your opening paragraph.
- Consist of TEN paragraphs of between 5-7 sentences each.
- Contain no grammar, spelling, or mechanical errors.
- Be illustrated with AT LEAST one image embed for EACH paragraph.
- Provide AT LEAST one direct quotation from AT LEAST 6 different texts. Cite all sources parenthetically (AUTHOR’s LAST NAME, 34).